Because you’re about to learn exactly what you need to know to finally take charge of your time – your life – and create your happiest, healthiest self.
I’m Marcey Rader.
If you’re super-lucky and things always seem to just fall into place for you, then write me and tell me how you do it. Please.
But if you’re struggling to make all those pieces fit; if you’re climbing the corporate ladder or building your own business and want to feel proud looking back on your legacy of accomplishment, then you’re in the right place.
I’m not just here to cuddle you and say “good job.” I won’t put you through the wringer – at least not entirely – but true success, however you choose to define it, always requires a bit of both.
And I’m not gonna lie – I struggled for years with a high-travel, high-intensity, corporate lifestyle. It’s not easy. But as my salary grew and my time shrunk, my happiness and health burned down to critical levels. I triggered multiple autoimmune diseases. It was not what I had planned.
So I refocused everything: there was no way I was going to compromise success or productivity (they make me all warm and fuzzy inside), but I wasn’t going to sacrifice my health or happiness to nail it. Not for one more day. You shouldn’t either… stop that. Start this.
And here’s my story…
You pick up a few things over 16 years in various high-level corporate roles and even more as a business owner. You figure out how to make the best use of your personal and professional time, you learn what’s really important to you in life, and you discover how to balance those scales for your own Maximum Happy Ratio.
And if you’re travelling all around the world, you invent (or shamelessly adopt) a whole bunch of travel hacks to make your trips smoother, saner, and more productive.
So I changed my own life and turned what I’d learned into A-level presentations. Top-tier coaching services. Three books (one a bestseller!). And – of course – this digital course.
- B.S. in Exercise Science and Wellness
- M.Ed. in Health Promotion and Exercise Management
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Certified International Health Coach
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Gut Health Specialist
- Small Business Association Women-Certified Small Business
- Emerging Women of North Carolina Award Winner
- Creator of the 25 in 25® and 10 by 10® Exercise Challenges
- Former Certified Productive Environment Specialist
- Toastmasters International Multiple Contest Winner
- Advocacy, Inc. Board Trustee
- City Club Raleigh Board of Governors
- National Speakers Association Professional Member
- NCACPA 2017 Terry R. Alexander New Speaker Award
- Money, Inc. Contributor
- Best Kept Self Contributor
- The North Carolina 100 Contributor
- Former spokesperson for Extended Stay America hotels
- Vistage International Founding Member and Speaker
If you are ready to become more productive, declutter your spaces, and embrace healthy living, you must read this now.
So yeah… that’s me.
But you’re probably here to choose whether you believe I’ve created The One Course – the one that’ll help recharge your motivation, inspiration, and give you the GO GET ‘EM DANGIT energy you need to transform your days from slogs into successes so you can enjoy your weekends without dreading the menace of Monday. Forevermore.
You bet. And it’s just about time to hit the stage.