Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?Not you.
I’m Marcey Rader.
If you’re super-lucky and things always seem to just fall into place for you, then write me and tell me how you do it. Please.
But if you’re a high achiever struggling to make all those pieces fit; if you’re climbing the corporate ladder or building your own business and want to feel proud looking back on your legacy of accomplishment, then you’re in the right place.
I’m not just here to cuddle you and say “good job.” I won’t put you through the wringer – at least not entirely – but true success, however you choose to define it, always requires a bit of both.
And I’m not gonna lie – I struggled for years with a high-travel, high-intensity, corporate lifestyle. It’s not easy. But as my salary grew and my time shrunk, my happiness and health burned down to critical levels. I triggered multiple autoimmune diseases. It was not what I had planned.
So I refocused everything: there was no way I was going to compromise success or productivity (they make me all warm and fuzzy inside), but I wasn’t going to sacrifice my health or happiness to nail it. Not for one more day. You shouldn’t, either… stop that. Start this.
And here’s my story…
You pick up a few things over 15 years in various high-level corporate roles. You figure out how to make the best use of your personal and professional time, you learn what’s really important to you in life, and you discover how to balance those scales for your own Maximum Happy Ratio.
And if you’re
- B.S. in Exercise Science and Wellness
- M.Ed. in Health Promotion and Exercise Management
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Certified International Health Coach
- Emerging Women of North Carolina Award Winner
- Creator of the 25 in 25® and 10 by 10® Exercise Challenges
- Former Certified Productive Environment Specialist
- Toastmasters International Member and Multiple Contest Winner
- Wade Edwards Learning Lab Board Trustee
- City Club Raleigh Board of Governors
- National Speakers Association Professional Member
- NCACPA 2017 Terry R. Alexander New Speaker Award
- Money, Inc. Contributor
- Best Kept Self Contributor
- The North Carolina 100 Contributor
So yeah… that’s me.
But you’re probably here to choose whether you believe I’ve created The One Course – the one that’ll help recharge your motivation, inspiration, and give you the GO GET ‘EM DANGIT energy you need to transform your days from slogs into successes so you can enjoy your weekends without dreading the menace of Monday. Forevermore.
You bet. And it’s just about time to hit the stage.